Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My plans

It's seven o'clock. I'm going to brush my teeth.
It's eight o'clock. My french class is going to start.
It's nine o'clock. I'm going to draw.
It's ten o'clock. I'm going to sing.
It's eleven o'clock. My french class is going to start again.
It's twelve o'clock. I'm going to have lunch.
It's one o'clock. I'm going to open my workbook.
It's two o'clock. I'm going to have a test.
It's three o'clock. I'm going on the bus.
It's four o'clock. I'm going to watch TV.
It's five o'clock. I'm going to have suffer.
It's six o'clock. I'm going to study.
It's seven o'clock. I'm going to play the computer.
It's eight o'clock. Now I'm going to watch TV again.
It's nine o'clock. I'm going to still watch TV.
It's ten o'clock. Yet again I'm going to watch TV.
It's eleven o'clock. I'm going to bed.

No comments: